• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mopar or no car intro

RGC426

Reaction score
Hello Guys,
I'm glad I found your site!I was born into a mopar family back in 1966. (grandfather,father,uncle,myself and now my boys) My father at the time owned a 64 sport fury and then in march or 70 bought a new 69 road runner. Then later in 70 we moved down the street from a plymouth dealer and the rest is history, I'm a mopar guy! I own several cars 68 road runner i have owned since high school 1984, a 69 road runner which I'm restoreing,a 70 rr, a 71 sat sebring plus 383 4speed,and a 69 gtx. I sell mopar parts to help support my habit. I usally keep my cars forever, although I sold some project cars (18) in the past couple years due to the fact I know I could never get them all done and storage to keep them inside was getting exspensive. So I'm down to 9 cars and would like to get down to 5 or 6 but it hard to figure out which ones to get rid of. Well thanks for the intro but it is time to cruise your great site!
Mopar or no car, Rocco :beep:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
rocco.....welcome.....we need pics of your roadrunner......join in ....if you have questions or want to answer someone elses questions do so.....we have a blast here....great bunch of gys here too

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome Rocco
You have a delema most of us have or had, too many cars.
It's not a bad thing,oh no, but thinning out what to keep and whats to go is the problem
Anyway, enjoy the site. There are a lot of great guys here.
69B5

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome to the site! with all those mopars...you better get busy posting all those pics!

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome Rocco. You opened a can of worms telling us about all those great Mopars. Now ALL the picture hounds will be after you! Sounds like a really nice collection. :thumbsup:

Back