• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some questions for Pietro Gorlier, the CEO of Mopar

Walt_Felix

Reaction score
OK Guys, I know it's short notice but I need some questions Pietro Gorlier, the CEO of Mopar. I post a lot of my Mopar Event photos and content to various Mopar enthusiasts websites, flickr, Facebook, etc... The marketing companies that Chrysler uses to promote their brands have used some of my images on the Red Letter Dodge site, etc. Anyhow, I've been noticed and was issued a set of Press Passes for the New York Auto Show for tomorrow's Press Day. I'll be there, photographing/videotaping the displays and such. Got an additional email yesterday and it looks like a group of 12 of us will also have a short 1 on 1 Q&A session with Pietro Gorlier. I have a couple of questions but would like to have a few more. If you had the opportunity to ask the CEO of Mopar a question, what would you ask him?

Thanks,
Walt Felix
MoparsinMotion.Com

#nycSRT

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
1) Any plans to restore any of the dealerships that were ruthlessly and wrongly closed by the obama administration?
2) In the wake of ever-rising fuel prices what new engine families and engine/fuel management systems are in the pipeline in order to assist the average consumer at a time when it is needed most?
3) Any plans to update the platform upon which the Challenger is built? The Challenger is no match for the new Coyote-powered Mustangs in terms of performance, weight, and fuel consumption. What is being done to address this?
4) Any chance that the Plymouth nameplate will ever be revived?

Let us know how this goes. Thanks.

Ray

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
and ask him about that slap in the face 4 door charger.....turn it into a 2 door
chrome looking bumbers and more chrome trim on the challenger also

george

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Are they planning to spin off the truck division or axe Dodge since the trucks are RAM and not Dodge anymore?

moparchris

Reaction score
Wow! talk about an opportunity! I hope all goes well Walt.

1. Any plans in the works for a new Challenger?
2. Is there any plans for any special track editions to compete with the Boss 302 or ZL1 Camaro?
3. Rumor surrounding a V10 Challenger?
4. What is the future of the Viper?

A31PKG

Reaction score
I totally agree with George...

A four door Charger was - and is - just WRONG!

Any plans to correct this Daimler mistake?

Good luck!

Walt_Felix

Reaction score
Thanks guys, Printed the page. I'll ask what I can and see what kind of response I get.

Photos and Vids of the Auto Show will be posted in a few days

Thanks
Walt

Back