• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member / Long Time Mopar Owner

B569RRConvert

Reaction score
Fellow RR owners, I bought a 69 RR Convertible in September of last year. It's B5 with B7 gut and a white convertible top. It's numbers matching and I am in the process of pulling the engine to have it rebuilt. It wont' turn over so I have stopped trying doing so and decided to take the top end off and found a broken cam and that's as far as I've got.

I own two other Mopars, one I've owned since I was 23 and the second one I've owned since 2017. They are both Super Bees, a 69 and a 71.

Rick

FB_IMG_1693097996090.jpg

Last edited:

quikbird

Reaction score
Welcome. You are a prime example of the certifiable insane mopar owners club. And I’m jealous. I only have one, not three.

B569RRConvert

Reaction score
Welcome. You are a prime example of the certifiable insane mopar owners club. And I’m jealous. I only have one, not three.
Quikbird,

There's no need to be jealous. I could be several years older than you. I have owned the 71 Super Bee since 1985 and that'll make 39 years in June.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Thank you. It's the second RR Convertible I have owned. The first one was in terrible shape.
Unless you bought one already done, most are in terrible shape. I can tell you that I probably could have bought 3-finished ones for what I have into this one. LOL.

Back