• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Promax (Business must be good!)

Bill Monk

Reaction score
So....I was going to bite the bullitt and buy the throttle bases from promax. I sent e-mails, made phone calls and left messages telling them what I wanted and I have got no response whatsoever. I finally gave up and decided to put the other bases back on the outboard carbs which sucks because I've tuned these things before and it's a royal pain when you have to take the carbs back off to adjust them. Anybody else have a hard time getting these guys to return a call or was it just me? I guess business must be good enough that they don't need mine :brickwall:

Bill Monk

Reaction score
Alright, I just got a call back from Promax and the guys told me they had been having phone problems and they just got a bunch of old messages come through. If that's the case, I need to recant my rant. Have to keep it real!

Back