• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

roadrunner floor mats

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
years ago i bought a nice set of roadrunner carpeted floor mats....where are they for sale...i dont see them any where???

moparstuart

Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
I think it got cost prohibitive to get the OK from WB. Or they won't allow it at all.
yes you can get them used , but no more new ones out there .

they go from 100 to 200 bucks on ebay . I think mine for were only 85.00 of so new .

george68hemirr

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
SomeCarGuy said:
I think it got cost prohibitive to get the OK from WB. Or they won't allow it at all.

they go from 100 to 200 bucks on ebay . I think mine for were only 85.00 of so new .

i have a set here used...no way am i buying used...thanks

moparstuart

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
moparstuart said:
SomeCarGuy said:

i have a set here used...no way am i buying used...thanks

do you want to sell your used set I would like a second set to put in the 69 ,mine are in the 70

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
How do you feel about the rubber sets? The last new ones I saw and also bought were the cheaper rubber ones. They are licensed are are pretty cool for what I gave. Not carpeted set cool, but cool enough IMO. Might be able to see part of one in my sig pic.

mcmopar

Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
How do you feel about the rubber sets? The last new ones I saw and also bought were the cheaper rubber ones. They are licensed are are pretty cool for what I gave. Not carpeted set cool, but cool enough IMO. Might be able to see part of one in my sig pic.

These are the rubber ones I have. You can get a matching set of 4 like the front ones on ebay now and again. The back one is actually for a truck. I got it at Wal-Mart about 6 years ago. (The lighting is bad - they are all black).

george68hemirr

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
SomeCarGuy said:

These are the rubber ones I have. You can get a matching set of 4 like the front ones on ebay now and again. The back one is actually for a truck. I got it at Wal-Mart about 6 years ago. (The lighting is bad - they are all black).

there cool....i had a carpeted set with the purple roadrunner sewn it....o well

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I've got a nice pair of road runner mud flaps I'll make you a deal on.....

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Basketcase said:

mud flaps...that would look great on my car :eek:

Don't let him short-change you George, hold out until he kicks in the matching curb-feelers...

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
george68hemirr said:
Basketcase said:

mud flaps...that would look great on my car :eek:

Don't let him short-change you George, hold out until he kicks in the matching curb-feelers...

:jester:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Plymouthfan

Reaction score
I have the older ones you mean... I got them in 98 from Y/O. I understand whoever made them got jammed up with Time Warner and had to stop. :brickwall:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Plymouthfan said:
I have the older ones you mean... I got them in 98 from Y/O. I understand whoever made them got jammed up with Time Warner and had to stop. :brickwall:

well that sucks ....they were really nice ones too......everyone thanks for all your help...floor mats,mud flaps and curb finders :crazy:

Back