• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Take a look at this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Not to pick any ones car apart because it is nice but fender turn signals, air grabber and screens no under coat in the wheel wells no sound deadener in the quarters to start with.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Not to pick any ones car apart because it is nice but fender turn signals, air grabber and screens no under coat in the wheel wells no sound deadener in the quarters to start with.

Nope. Like I stated in the original post - not anything nit-picky. You're right - it is not N96 coded, but that wasn't what caught my eye...

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Aside from the claim of only 3 existing (I know where 1 is), that interior is wrong for a hardtop.

Collin

Reaction score
besides interior i cant figure this out

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Big John said:
that interior is wrong for a hardtop.

Bingo! Belvedere (post) interior in a Satellite (hardtop) RR. As my current RR is a stripper post model I'm always looking for other cars with the non-A87 taxicab interior...but was VERY surprised to see it in a nice Q5 hardtop... :D

Big Kahuna gets a cigar at Carlisle this year... :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
got the wrong fender llghts too. cn't see those over the hood screens.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
got the wrong fender llghts too. cn't see those over the hood screens.
Dave, I'll differ with you on those fender signals. I know of an original owner '69 Road Runner convert in my area that has that style housing, and are in that same location. I believe that they are the style used for the lower b-body models, but this owner said that they were on his car from day one. I couldn't find anything in the books I have that tells you which style you get with the light package.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
hmm...the fenders l had on Freebird were off a Satallite and they had the smaller lights. l couldn't see them over the screens.maybe they changed to the blgger lights and moved them after all the gear heads ln '69 complained they couldn't see the fender lights....... :basketcase:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
All I know is my light package had bullits and all the others Ive seen on flat hooded cars. This may turn into another screen color debate :lol:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Hey fellas, how about the crooked-ass "PLYMOUTH" emblem on the front of the hood?
Was he loaded when it was applied?

Jim S.

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Hey fellas, how about the crooked-ass "PLYMOUTH" emblem on the front of the hood?
Was he loaded when it was applied?

The decals, well (no comment). The "roadrunner" badge on the rear deck lid looks a little whacked also.
Maybe they are individual stick on letters.. :huh:

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
my bird came with the same turn signals and I seen others like it. must of ran out of the round ones by the time our cars came over the assy line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back