• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

&*$%#$&^&*^%%^$&^

inri

Reaction score
I live roughly 110 miles from Gorgeous Yosemite National Park. While I'm not sure it has been shut down, I'm 100% sure that shutting it down is a travesty to not only Locals, but to the Millions of people who come to the Park from all over the world.

The American People need to clean house from the President on down. We've been fooled by this Right vs. Left, Dem vs Rep crap for too long. The only way the Government survives is when WE the people are Divided. We've been divided for too long and look where that's gotten us. We need to unite and clean house and Vote American first.

pinkpanthr

Reaction score
I live roughly 110 miles from Gorgeous Yosemite National Park. While I'm not sure it has been shut down, I'm 100% sure that shutting it down is a travesty to not only Locals, but to the Millions of people who come to the Park from all over the world.

The American People need to clean house from the President on down. We've been fooled by this Right vs. Left, Dem vs Rep crap for too long. The only way the Government survives is when WE the people are UNITED. We've been divided for too long and look where that's gotten us. We need to unite and clean house and Vote American first.

Fixed it for ya

Back