• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

14 inch wheel covers

moparchris

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was wondering what wheel covers were available for 14 inch wheels on my 69 runner.

Plymouthfan

Reaction score
According to the brochure in the reference section the three choices for wheel covers were Deluxe, deep dished , and stamped... not sure what's what though.

Welcome aboard! Lets see some pix of your Runner...

Chris

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
The one on the right is the one I've seen.

databook035.jpg

Anybody ever see any of the others?

mcmopar

Reaction score
Big John said:
The one on the right is the one I've seen.

databook035.jpg

Anybody ever see any of the others?

I had a set of the middle ones (Sport 14") but sold them on ebay a few years back. One of the '69 road runners my dad road tested back in 1970 (used) had them on it - B5 Blue, auto with console and buckets. If you have the road runner/Satellite sales brochure you'll see them on a yellow one and possibly an F8 green one if I am not mistaken.

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I think the middle one was the more popular optional one when they were new, quantity of cars of course the standard dog dish came on more new ones than anything else.

droptop

Reaction score
I have an extra set of the 14 inch sport hubcaps if you are interested. Oh yeah, welcome and let's see your car.

moparchris

Reaction score
Hi everyone and thanks for the warm welcome. I have to say one of my favorites is the dog dish as well, but I may go with the
sport. Here are some pics. You may have seen this car recently on ebay. I have been searching quite some time for a good, affordable, running 69 now for a few years. I have owned quite a few 68s and one other 69 in the past. I recently picked up a 69 mod top satelite that I am restoring back to original now for my wife. Thanks for the info.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
oh great, another west coaster to make fun of the rest of us when we're griping about the snow! JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!! Now you can't just tease us with ONE small pic! MORE PLEASE!! and it's hard to tell, but is that F8? And I'd keep the wheels that are on that bird. They look great. And PLEASE....pics of that Mod Top!! I looked at a blue one at The Mopar Nats a few years ago. IIRC, it's the one that was in MCG a few years back.
If I didn't before welcome to the site, and don't be a stranger! :cheers:

moparchris

Reaction score
Hey we have rain......occaionally! I wished I lived somewhere cheaper so I can spend more on roadrunners! :lol: :banana: Anyways the color is f8 and NO options. I will get some better pics for you guys and post them in the pics section along with some pics of the mod top satelite. Oh by the way those wheels didnt come with the car, only the green steelies. These pics are from the ebay ad.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
great! another GREEN runner! here that Blue Boy? :haha: :haha: (that's a .net joke)
mine sorta came from ebay. I had just had a garage fire, and lost my '69, and my uncle's '69 300. I had been hitting ebay,MCG, and Auto Trader solid for over a month when I spotted mine. I had emailed the seller a question, what I can't remember. I wasn't really considering it, because in the pics the seats were black with red velour inserts, which just didn't go with the yellow paint. A couple weeks later the seller emailed me, that the winner had backed out, and would I be interested. When he told me had completely redone the interior back to original, I definitely was. Mine's originally F8, and pretty much a basic 383 4 speed car.

Back