• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Plymouth Road Runner Black 4 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
All these runners coming to light for sale now. When I was looking for one, they were not out there. Are people trying to cash in after seeing what they went for at auction? Like the recent Mechem auction. Nice looking runner.

V.R.D

Reaction score
All these runners coming to light for sale now. When I was looking for one, they were not out there. Are people trying to cash in after seeing what they went for at auction? Like the recent Mechem auction. Nice looking runner.
how about the exploded mufflers wonder how it runs ........ boom

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
People are seeing certain cars bring 55-70k and thinking they have that car too. This one has a bunch of hodgepodge mismatched junk going on. Sure you can have a lot of fun with it. It’s just not a car to go and drop the long green on. and why is some dealer selling a car and not spending a few bucks on mufflers? I don’t like these scoundrels as it is, let alone when simple stuff like that isn’t addressed. It’s not like that’s some involved repair or going to get a can of worms opened up for the flipper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back