• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Plymouth Road Runner Black 4 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
A low-ball number on the bids. Very nice car from what the pictures give. If you start to buy replacement parts for these cars can run into thousands of dollars. 30K is not the outside of when restoring a runner. Thought it would start at about 30k or so. Am I wrong or rite.

RonLiv

Reaction score
The same guy who took pictures of bigfoot took these, blurry

Duston Kinley

Reaction score
A low-ball number on the bids. Very nice car from what the pictures give. If you start to buy replacement parts for these cars can run into thousands of dollars. 30K is not the outside of when restoring a runner. Thought it would start at about 30k or so. Am I wrong or rite.
I thought it was low too so I bumped the bid by 10k. My bid instantly got outbid so previous bidder put a bunch higher number than the once 16k.

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
Even though I wouldn't want a black car, I think that's the one body style I would be very temped to buy in black.
(At the right price.)
For first year personal, semimetal reasons on top of it's bad ass looks.
"Base coat, clear coat" so it's obviously been painted.
Would have to eyeball it very closely to figure out what's under that black paint.
I'm not familiar with that steering arrangement.
Rack and pinion?

https://www.69roadrunner.net/mopar/threads/greetings-from-the-uk.15463/page-2#post-175353

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back