• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Factory A/C Roadrunner Survivor Driver Project Sell Trade $14500

Status
Not open for further replies.

fivo2fst4u

Reaction score
1969 MATCHING NUMBERS FACTORY A/C Road Runner. This car is also a DAILY DRIVER!! It has a matching numbers 383 Magnum with a 727 Torqueflite automatic transmission, *AND 3.23 POSI REAR*, the car has the rare fender mount turn signal indicators, it is an A/C car, and it is a bench seat column shift car. You Mopar guys know about "B Body" rust being the main reason that these cars are so hard to find as survivors, like this one. Most of them rust right to the ground!! While this one is not rust free, it has very little rust for a "B Body" Mopar. The rockers are great, the frame is all good, the worst of the rust, is in the front floors, the left A pillar, the right lower quarter panel, and the trunk floor. The car has all new brakes, wheel cylinders, and master cylinder, new fuel system, including gas tank, the front suspension has new lower control arms, and bushings, and the engine was pulled, resealed, and painted. The car drives well (it is LOUD!! And it sounds AWESOME!! ) ALL the lights work as they should, and I have all the little trim pieces and AC vents for the dash board. Also have the wiper motor, a good wiper linkage setup, lots of extra stuff, door handles, etc...........It comes with a good set of driver quality bumpers, I already installed the rear one. Also, it has all the air conditioning components, so....having AC will be easy! And, I also have the ORIGINAL ROAD WHEELS with NEW REDLINE radial tires! They are mounted, balanced and ready to go! The door panels, and rear upholstery panels are good. the dash pad is good, and a good carpet comes with the car. The car needs the seats recovered, and a headliner. The engine is healthy, no blow by, no knocking, ticking, or smoking, and the transmission shifts firmly, and there is no slipping, or chattering, the rearend has no whines in it, and no excessive play, while the car is a 4 wheel drum brake car, it stops straight and true! Also comes with a spare passenger door with the Roadrunner bird and decal still on it, because there is a slight crease (easy fix) in the original passenger door! The car belonged to a man that bought it from his friend, who bought the car when it was only four years old, when he and his friend were teenagers! He bought the car from his friend hoping to bring it back to it's glory days, and performed all the work necessary to make it a daily driver, but realized he would never be able to have the time to finish it. This car is so cool, because you can drive it while you restore it, preventing the "burnout" we all get from working an a car that just sits there that we can NEVER drive! The car has a set of NEW Torque Thrust wheels and new tires all around, that probably don't have 200 miles on them, these are worth $2000.00 !! You won't come by a deal like this very often, if ever! Unfortunately, as bad as I want to keep the car, I can't. I am trying to save towards building my business. As far as trades go, I love old cars, 1972 and older, I may consider a muscle car, rat rod, hot rod, street rod, Carger, Challenger, Barracuda, Cuda, 1969 or older Camaro, big block Galaxie, or Fairlane, Mach 1 Buick GS, Oldsmobile 442, Pontiac GTO, etc...... Whatever it is, it should be worth at least $16K or it wouldn't make much sense for me to trade, but as usual.... CASH IS KING !! WILL SELL FOR ONLY $14,500 !! Thanks for looking! Sorry, can't figure out how to post any pics on this forum, so, let me know if your interested, I have lots of pics

darrell69

Reaction score
IMG_4099.jpgyes.. looking to add a few parts but it does not need much.. it was pretty complete but I'm picky.... I am open to trades though.. 4 door jeep Wranglers (no Cherokees) .. late model 4x4, prefer diesels... GM or other muscle cars.. late mode retro muscle cars... no bikes or boats

located in Virginia Beach.. they must come to meIMG_4099.jpgIMG_4054.jpgIMG_3855 (2).jpg... I have stripped to bare metal.. getting ready to restore unless I trade... This car is really nice... I would not sell for his asking price though.. that's why I prefer to trade

IMG_4099.jpg

IMG_4054.jpg

IMG_3855 (2).jpg

Last edited:

darrell69

Reaction score
yes.. looking to add a few parts but it does not need much.. it was pretty complete but I'm picky.... I am open to trades though.. 4 door jeep Wranglers (no Cherokees) .. late model 4x4, prefer diesels... GM or other muscle cars.. late mode retro muscle cars... no bikes or boats

located in Virginia Beach.. they must come to me... I have stripped to bare metal.. getting ready to restore unless I trade... This car is really nice... I would not sell for his asking price though.. that's why I prefer to trade

IMG_3855 (2).jpgIMG_4053.jpgIMG_4099.jpg

IMG_3855 (2).jpg

IMG_4053.jpg

IMG_4099.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back