• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 valve cover for 383

greg

Reaction score
I am painting my rebuilt 383 and need the clips that hold the wiring in place on the passanger side valve cover. It's the clips that bend over the wiring and seem to be tack welded to the valve cover. Is there any place that sells these. I have looked at several webb sites and can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks for the help.
Greg

pinkpanthr

Reaction score
If it's not at rtspecialties.net than you're probably gonna need another valve cover.

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Greg, try Classic Industries, they are posting in there Catalog original factory spec valve covers. They are sold unpainted p/n MN2535 for 1968, MN2536 for 1969, and MN2537 for 1970. I have dealt with Classic Industries several times and have been satisfied with services and parts received. You might be able to use the catalog number/ part number above to find the on their online catalog.

Here is there link http://www.classicindustries.com

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
It's a little piece of sheet metal dipped in Plasti-dip.

A couple minutes with a pair of tin snips and a can of plasti-dip and you are done.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
It's a little piece of sheet metal dipped in Plasti-dip.

A couple minutes with a pair of tin snips and a can of plasti-dip and you are done.

I was about to say that myself. Great minds think alike :basketcase:

Back