• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner 4 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
What a mess. It would take a while to bring that car back. Don't know how much dash parts come with it. Glove box lid is gone. No less total restore car. Only good thing is the motor. No frame rail pics either.

quikbird

Reaction score
Agreed russ, very rough. Needs outer wheel houses as well as fenders and quarters. Looks like has new inner fender pieces, needs complete floor pan as well as all dash parts any console etc. rear window needs rebuilt, be interesting to see what guy thinks reserve ought to be.

WWheeler

Reaction score
Yeah and this is just the stuff you see. Imagine what is hidden! I think if you dipped this shell into evapo rust, it all might just vanish.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
It depends on if frame rails are good. I doubt it after seeing all the other stuff. If any seen my car before you would wonder what I was thinking for buying it and starting the restore process. I even questioned my thoughts after getting into the car. But there was no turning back after getting so deep into the build. Would take a lot of money and time to bring that car back to original. Good luck to who buys it and hope he or she has deep pockets with what parts are costing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back