• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1971 Plymouth Road Runner 383 4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Had a guy offer me 60 thou. For my runner the other day. When he first asked if it was for sale told him NO. But he kept after me and came up with that price. Told him I had more than that in the car. If I figured my labor cost in building the car. My labor was free, but you have to put a cost on that when pricing out the car. I can say that the hour cost for mechanic's and body shop workers is up there. Also, to have someone to paint the car. I have found out that they charge for shop rags and cleaning material's as well. So, who know just how much it will cost to restore one of these cars if you outsource everything. Think a 100 grand might just be in the ballpark. Can you put a price on the car you put all that time in to on you own. It looks like everything has doubled in price since doing my car. Sheet metal is not out there or is back ordered. What cost 300 hundred is now 600 hundred. Legendary is way out on having interior stuff. So, thank full I did mine when things where more available. The runners of 69 are getting rare to find parts that you think might be there. Once you start hunting down those pieces it becomes a job. If you think of selling your runner just imagen what you have in it. :beep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back