• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1973 Plymouth Road Runner, RM21G3G204005

Status
Not open for further replies.

FML

Reaction score
1973 Plymouth Road Runner

VIN: RM21G3G204005
ENGINE: 8 CYL, 318 CI, 2 BBL CARB
TRANSMISSION: 3-speed manual
The odometer reads 83K, but I don't trust it.

My father-in-law bought this car in the early 1980s. My wife drove it to high school! About 10 years ago, she inherited it after he passed away. It's been in our garage ever since, and we simply haven't found time to restore it. It runs, but I drained the fuel tank a few years ago because of a leak. I haven't started it since.

Although the car has been in my family for about 40 years, I don't know many details about it, but I'm happy to try answering your questions. At this point, I'm trying to assess how much it's worth, and I'm interested in connecting with people who might be interested in buying it.

You can view additional pictures on Craig's List, https://zanesville.craigslist.org/atq/d/trinway-1973-plymouth-road-runner/7339453673.html

rr-front.JPG

rr-back-noplate.JPG

Last edited:

FML

Reaction score
Dresden is about 60 miles east of Columbus, off SR16. We're about 10 miles north of Zanesville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back