• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1974 Plymouth Road runner 340 Cid Mtr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack R

Reaction score
I walked away from a few of that body style over the years, but like them more and more now. That is a good price.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I walked away from a few of that body style over the years, but like them more and more now.
I've even warmed up to Corvairs and Gremlins over the years. Still don't have any love for those or the Beaker Darts of the same vintage. Just not gonna happen...

318 Satellite by the VIN.

Jack R

Reaction score
I've even warmed up to Corvairs and Gremlins over the years. Still don't have any love for those or the Beaker Darts of the same vintage. Just not gonna happen...

318 Satellite by the VIN.
The kids corvair …his high school car until the last day of high school

1ADF27E7-EA32-4621-A433-B102F2B46830.jpeg

8F8C8AEA-2355-4E18-B0B4-5B3E45D33B18.jpeg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow. Gives new meaning to the term "crumple zone"... Windshield intact though... What's the story here?

Jack R

Reaction score
That was a 50+ mph crash into a person who turned left in front of the corvair. Kid was knocked out from head hitting upper windshield area. Seatbelt worked but only lap belt. A few stitches so real lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back