• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1977 Dodge B200 - SW Minnesota - $3500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Video from about a month ago...
https://youtu.be/vSz_428HVv0

So I got a little long winded with this but if you have any possible interest in this van it's probably worth the read.

I'm selling my 77 Dodge 3/4 ton windowless cargo van. I like this van but I have my eye on another one. 318, aftermarket A/C, regular length, slider door, 8 3/8 rear with sure grip. This was born as a work van, evidence of a cage is still there and there are no door handles in the rear doors. I picked this up last summer and it was basically a derelict vehicle in need of some Mopar love or a date with the crusher. The core of the van is great so it was given a second chance. In the process over that last 10+ months it has gotten new tires, new shocks, front brakes (calipers, pads, hoses), carb rebuild, general tune-up stuff, idler arm, muffler and tailpipe, fuel pump, transmission fluid/filter/bad adjustment and a quick paint job.

It starts and runs very nice, goes down the road straight gets decent milage. I've maxed out at 14.1 last fall, most of the winter I was getting around 11, and that was before I had the carburetor professionally dialed in. The valve seals are bad, it lets out a puff of blue smoke when you start it. It does have some rust issue but most of that is on bolt on parts.

This van sits at a magic point in its life, to live long or live hard. If you're looking for a beater/work van with basic maintenance there's a good decade or 100,000 miles left in it, this could be it. Or if you're looking for a blank canvas project requiring a few patch panels, some doors and imagination, this could be it too.

The longer I have it I keep doing things to improve it. And the two odd rear seats always seem to be in the way whenever I want to haul something so I want to get rid of them. However... progress on this list is dependent on weather or not I sell it, obviously the more I get done the firmer I get on price; I like this van!

Thanks for taking the time to get all the way through this. I have more pictures available. $3500

11APR2022 C.JPG

11APR2022 A.JPG

12SEP2021 interior 1.JPG

11APR2022 I.JPG

11APR2022 L.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back