• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1986 Dodge 600 2 door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have an 86 Dodge 600 that I'd like to sell. It's got a cool (cool in an 80's K-car kinda way) list of options; 2 door, buckets, console and shifter, tilt, aluminum wheels, and probably a few other things that are an up sale for the era. 2.5, automatic, A/C, cruise, a little under 62,000 miles. It hit a deer and got parked. It'll need hood, fender, header, some mechanical pieces in that corner, and some rad support repair. Some furry woodland creature made it's home inder the hood at one point. The interior is fantastic! The car came from South Dakota, read that as no-salt = no rust. Other than the deer damage the body is straight.

I haven't done anything with it yet. I took the back seat out so I could open the trunk and take the lock cylinder out and had a key made for the trunk. Put a couple tires on that held air and they promptly went flat. The pictures show two different wheels, the original 4 (turbin-esk) will be with it, the star patter ones are for something else.

I have a title. I'm selling for a few reasons. 1) The other projects I have are taking way longer that I was expecting, and I'm just not getting to it. 2) I might be getting deployed next year and don't want a half done project sitting around for that long. 3) I might be acquiring something that is almost road ready to be used as a daily. I want to brake even, $600 will do that. Rushmore, MN.

I can get more pictures, just ask.

28MAY2023 A.JPG

28MAY2023 C.JPG

28MAY2023 E.JPG

28MAY2023 F.JPG

28MAY2023 H.JPG

28MAY2023 J.JPG

28MAY2023 M.JPG

28MAY2023 O.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.