• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

25th Florida Mopar Nationals

JJRJR

Reaction score
Well, gonna try to get my car into her first show on March 3rd, here in Davie, Florida. It's the 25th Florida Mopar Nationals Car Show and Swap Meet about 3 miles from my house. Need to get that damned valve cover gasket changed first. Having my 50th bday party Saturday so this weekend is shot.

Anybody out there heard of this show and/or maybe going?

Thanks,

John

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Will it make the 6 mile round trip :acme: :lmao: Sorry couldn't help myself. :leave:

JJRJR

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Will it make the 6 mile round trip :acme: :lmao: Sorry couldn't help myself. :leave:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Nothing like an $80,000 garage ornament. :)

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
LET ME BE THE FIRST TO WISH YOU .....HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....OLD MAN :cheers: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

JJRJR

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
LET ME BE THE FIRST TO WISH YOU .....HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....OLD MAN :cheers: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Thank you so much. The clock says I'm 50, but my brain still thinks I'm 20. Thanks again, very cool.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
must be one hell of a party if you can take 20 minutes to change a valve cover gasket! :party: :party: :party:

Back