• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$3000 time capsule

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
aw...comon...just how bad could "lightly" be..... :crazy:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
spotted a couple on thwe 'parts....'68 4 speed post car looks pretty good, must be a roller $2200,'69 auto $3900, rough

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:
'69 road runner 383 4 sped car lightly rolled some rust no motor or trans has seats extra top $3600 605-296-3661[/color]

"LIGHTLY ROLLED"... :eek:

Run Forest, Run...

:jester:
ACME
Yeah, how does one "lightly roll" a car? :huh:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:
'69 road runner 383 4 sped car lightly rolled some rust no motor or trans has seats extra top $3600 605-296-3661[/color]

"LIGHTLY ROLLED"... :eek:

Run Forest, Run...

ACME
Yeah, how does one "lightly roll" a car? :huh:
A side roll can be much softer than an end over. Been there done that :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
apparently you never saw Bo & Luke "Gently" roll the General over, go to a commercial, then take off down the road like it never happened. Come on...it was on TV so it MUST be true!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
apparently you never saw Bo & Luke "Gently" roll the General over, go to a commercial, then take off down the road like it never happened. Come on...it was on TV so it MUST be true!
yeah, and I believe in little men from Mars! :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
so do I....Because they're GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
what are you guys going on about.....okay back to the time capsule....would you guys be caught dead in this car??? :acme: :lmao: :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I'd drive that car everyday the sun was shinning.. :drive:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I gotta say I was never a big fan of that type of custom paint even when it new, but I love to see cars with paint like that still around. It seems like the individuality of the cars gets lost as they get restored to look like they rolled out of the factory.

Back to "lightly rolled"... My oldest son really did lightly roll a Saab. The only damage was a small dent above the drivers door.. You would never know that thing was upside down.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Big John said:
Back to "lightly rolled"... My oldest son really did lightly roll a Saab. The only damage was a small dent above the drivers door.. You would never know that thing was upside down.

That would probably be one of the benefits of a having a car designed by employees who are at their heart aircraft engineers...they have always been pretty tough little cars. SAAB has always had some really nifty engineering built into their cars...again tracing its roots back to aviation.... I never much cared for them aesthetically, but their reliability and competitive record are very impressive. I always kinda liked the '78 SAAB 99 Turbos though...they were pretty sporty looking - for a wrong-wheel-drive car that is...

Back