• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 speed rebuilder

jays69bird

Reaction score
Big John I think I met the guy you were talking about who rebuilds 4 speeds,he said he owned your car at one time,I think I may have a deal worked out with him on my tranny once summer's over.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Dave Johnson? He's an old friend... We go back to the 70's. Yes, I bought my car from him. He bought it from Larry Gardiner who bought it from the second owner in Cato.

Larry bought it out from under his brother, Henry, who found it sitting in a yard and offered to buy it. Henry called Larry to help him trailer it out of there. While Henry was shoveling the snow away, Larry went in and bought the car! Henry told me that the only reason he didn't hit Larry in the head with the shovel was because he was his brother. :lol:

Back to the trans. Dave does some real good work and is probably one of the best.

Back