• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Dart Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

bstan70rr

Reaction score
Hey guys, giving yall the heads up on a car that a guy is just about to talk me out of. It is a 67 Dart Convertible GT with an automatic 273. Would probably be considered a survivor if it would not have been repainted.

Good condition. Excellent motor. Top works but with two tears where the frame pushes when top is engaged. Everything else works good except original radio.

I do not really want to part with it, and I am torn between keeping it or the 12K he is trying to offer me. There are not many Mopar nuts down here, and I don't want to give the car away. Seems like I remember more Darts back in the day, but I never remember seeing a convertible.

Yall have a good share of these up there in the Northeast? Anyone have one or seen one sold??

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Boy I don't know. 2010 dollars are much different than say 2005 dollars.

VERY hard to pin down a value on any given car these days.

I would keep trying to find comparables to at least see what others are ASKING.

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
If it's Minty-Mint Don't sell it!!! Super clean ANYTHING is very hard to come by.........

Think ahead a few years from now. How much would it cost to replace if you had remorse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back