• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68-70 B-Body Upper Door Stainless Belt Mouldings

Status
Not open for further replies.

BahamaA12RR

Reaction score
68-70 B-body Hardtop (they don't fit Chargers)stainless upper door belt mouldings with corner pieces by the quarter glass. $110 shipped in the lower 48- postal money order or Paypal (add 3.5%).located in NE Ohio

018.JPG

BahamaA12RR

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Are these for a coupe or hardtop - or are they the same?

That's a good question- I'm not really sure.

The lenght of the doors should be the same on, hdtps, coupes, and convertibles- and shouldn't the distance be the same on the rear pillar?

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
I just wondered whether the rear strip has a relief for the chrome coupe post cover. I have a coupe, I'd have to look.

droptop

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:

Coupe and hardtop are not the same. The coupe has a small notch that fits around the post. The one's that go on the door are the same as convertible. The Charger ones are a lot wider.

BahamaA12RR

Reaction score
droptop said:
roadrunnerh said:

Coupe and hardtop are not the same. The coupe has a small notch that fits around the post. The one's that go on the door are the same as convertible. The Charger ones are a lot wider.

Thanks for the info.

Looks like they are for a hardtop then.

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
where exactly do they go ? I am putting mine together and I dont remember seeing them.

BahamaA12RR

Reaction score
generaljmwlee said:
where exactly do they go ? I am putting mine together and I dont remember seeing them.

The top of each door, and the top of the rear quarter panels from the door jamb to the rear window.

droptop

Reaction score
Upper belt mouldings. Very few Road Runners had them. Mostly on GTX's and Sport Sats. Standard on all converts, optional on all the rest.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
droptop said:
Upper belt mouldings. Very few Road Runners had them. Mostly on GTX's and Sport Sats. Standard on all converts, optional on all the rest.
We must be talking different parts Harold, where do they go?

BahamaA12RR

Reaction score
droptop said:

Were they part of a trim package that included the rocker panel mouldings too?

droptop

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
droptop said:

The drip rail moulding goes along the top of the window. The upper belt moulding goes along the top of the doors and quarter window (continues the same line as the vinyl top moulding) and the lower belt moulding separates the black on the bottom. Yes, this is my GTX from a LONG time ago.

gtx.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
droptop said:
69hemibeep said:
droptop said:

The drip rail moulding goes along the top of the window. The upper belt moulding goes along the top of the doors and quarter window (continues the same line as the vinyl top moulding) and the lower belt moulding separates the black on the bottom. Yes, this is my GTX from a LONG time ago.
I get it :thumbsup:

A31PKG

Reaction score
droptop said:
roadrunnerh said:

X2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back