• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 RR Front End Rebuild

stuka1166

Reaction score
Hello all...

I was looking at front end suspension rebuild kits for my 68' RR from Mancini Racing...They offer a "standard" and "super" option on the MOOG suspension kits.

What's the difference and is it worth the upgrade ??

Thanks !!!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
The super is the grade they are famous for in quality and the standard is made for discount suppliers. How good are they I don't know. If your shopping moog I'm guessing you want the best but its getting hard to find.

bobtile

Reaction score
If you have the opportunity to buy moog parts, get them. Cheaper stuff like from pst are Chinese and you will be replacing them sooner than later. I learned the hard way.

Howie

Reaction score
I bought poly graphite the first time and it sqweeked and road like a tank. I am using all MOOG on my road runner right now. Just got to get the sleaves out of the lwr control arms which is a pain but MOOG is the way to go

czmvh777

Reaction score
I was thinking about buying front end stuff from PST is there stuff that bad

dbc105

Reaction score
Would be hard for me to trust anything under the front of my car "Made in China". Be subject to find your way into an Oak Tree.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I was thinking about buying front end stuff from PST is there stuff that bad

Contact them and see who is making there stuff now, it was Mcquay which was decent but they may have out sourced also

Back