• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 charger / Daytona clone project Forsale

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparstuart

Reaction score
At least one or two of my many projects has to move on . I just dont have the time , money or room anymore .

This car can be sold as an R/T clone project for $ 16,500.00 it has a fresh 440 + six pac new demon set up .
Or it can be sold with most of the parts to make it a daytona clone for $ 21,500.00

email me for more pictures if you want . http://www.stuartspeedway@hotmail.com

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index ... 486.0.html

This car is a project it still needs a driver side floor pan . Both quarter extensions and the rear valance needs installed . It has some bubbling under the vinyl top . The hood on the car now is bad but i have another 69 hood to go with the car .

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
wish I could afford it other than a road runner I would love to own a 69 charger!

moparchris

Reaction score
Hey Stu here is a free bump for ya. I would also like to know how the Demon set up is. I see your using your stock six pack intake, is that right? I also noticed that there is no vacuum secondaries, does it have accelerator pumps on all carbs? How was the price?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Hey Stu here is a free bump for ya. I would also like to know how the Demon set up is. I see your using your stock six pack intake, is that right? I also noticed that there is no vacuum secondaries, does it have accelerator pumps on all carbs? How was the price?

With them closing the doors you might want to stay away from any Demon stuff, Chris...it was bad enough that they didn't want to sell parts for the things - but just try to work on them in a few years from now... :brickwall:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:

With them closing the doors you might want to stay away from any Demon stuff, Chris...it was bad enough that they didn't want to sell parts for the things - but just try to work on them in a few years from now... :brickwall:
agreed I really like the carbs and the look , but they are really set up for chevy / GM applications and not a mopar bolt on item . also I know why barry grant went out of buisness he's an ass hole after the sale . No customer service what so ever and tell you its a bolt on easy user friendly install when it was far from it .

Stock air cleaner wont come close to fitting and the full lines are on the wrond side for a correct mopar appilcation . linkage is a night mare hitting on air cleaner and fuel lines just really not my cup of tea I should have just gone with the stock holley set up and it was the same cost .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back