• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'69 roadrunner in OH

tomg

Reaction score
I'd like to introduce myself to the 'RR nation. I have owned my '69 for 33 years, my first ride out of high school. I bought it almost completely stock. It was wearing non stock rims and rubber all the way around paint and interior color was also non original. It had 63k miles on it when I picked it up.

Over the years things were upgraded due to wear and attrition. The stock motor was replaced a new paint job was added, new interior and other inhancements followed.

Years of scouring weekend swapmeets allowed me to pick up some choice parts. I have most of the stock parts to make it original again. What I have now is a beast of a car that runs and gets looks. It has been garaged all the time I owned it. I have 7 kids who have all put a scatch on the car but it looks pretty good.

The car is pretty consistant and can be driven just about anywhere on pump gas. It is just a joy to drive. Although I would take my Hemi RAM 4X4for the long drives anytime.

My name is Tom Gizzo and I am from Sharon Center OH.

dobie

Reaction score
I'd like to introduce myself to the 'RR nation. I have owned my '69 for 33 years, my first ride out of high school. I bought it almost completely stock. It was wearing non stock rims and rubber all the way around paint and interior color was also non original. It had 63k miles on it when I picked it up.

Over the years things were upgraded due to wear and attrition. The stock motor was replaced a new paint job was added, new interior and other inhancements followed.

Years of scouring weekend swapmeets allowed me to pick up some choice parts. I have most of the stock parts to make it original again. What I have now is a beast of a car that runs and gets looks. It has been garaged all the time I owned it. I have 7 kids who have all put a scatch on the car but it looks pretty good.

The car is pretty consistant and can be driven just about anywhere on pump gas. It is just a joy to drive. Although I would take my Hemi RAM 4X4for the long drives anytime.

My name is Tom Gizzo and I am from Sharon Center OH.

Welcome. We're pretty close to each other...Im in Wooster. :cheers:

Back