• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Roadrunner spoiler/wing question

Reaction score
images.jpeg
Was the spoiler/wing on this car a factory option or is it an aftermarket one the owner put on?

perfetech

Reaction score
These spoiler were available as a factory option. If you want to know if this is a stock unit look inside under the trunk cover to see if it has the reinforcement brackets for the attaching screws.

Reaction score
These spoiler were available as a factory option. If you want to know if this is a stock unit look inside under the trunk cover to see if it has the reinforcement brackets for the attaching screws.
Thanks for the info! I have no idea who's car that is I just used the photo for an example.

droptop

Reaction score
As stated, available as an option on 70 models. Not very appealing in my opinion. Always look like they are backwards.

nevada dan

Reaction score
The only thing I'm positive the came on were dusters , B bodies are too wide for them and they don't have the proper mounting you will crack the sheet metal with them flexing

Back