• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

!969 Roadrunner delivered tomorrow

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
ACME A12 said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
x2 :lmao:
I have that habit. :facepalm:

I bought a 3M headlight polishing kit a couple of months ago so I could polish the headlight lenses on my SS/T. Still trying to remember where the hell I put that "so I would know exactly where it is when I want to use it..." :lmao:

:lmao:
Then of course when I do finally locate the item I swear on all things holy it wasn't where I left it and someone (my wife) moved it. And that's when the fight starts. :lmao:

I must be living a parallel life with Marty...because that is EXACTLY what happens at my house... :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:
I bought a 3M headlight polishing kit a couple of months ago so I could polish the headlight lenses on my SS/T. Still trying to remember where the hell I put that "so I would know exactly where it is when I want to use it..." :lmao:
i think its placed on top of the TV thats sitting on the malibu quarter panel

Ouch. :toetap:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ever been working on something, and can't find the tool or part you just had? look all over for it, can't find it, get all POed, and then you look down and it's right in front of you! Just proves that God has a sense of humor......
Yeah, it's usually next to the sixth beer I just put down. :basketcase: That's the signal for quitting time. :yesnod:

Back