• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

98 and no enemies

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Toward the end of the Sunday service, the Minister asked, "How many of you have forgiven your enemies?"

80% held up their hands.

The Minister then repeated his question All responded this time, except one man, an avid golfer named Walter Barnes, who attended church only when the weather was bad.
"Mr. Barnes, it's obviously not a good morning for golf. It's good to see you here today. Are you not willing to forgive your enemies?"

"I don't have any," he replied gruffly.

"Mr. Barnes, that is very unusual. How old are you?"

"Ninety-eight," he replied. The congregation stood up and clapped their hands.

"Oh, Mr. Barnes, would you please come down in front & tell us all how a person can live ninety-eight years & not have an enemy in the world?"

The old golfer tottered down the aisle, stopped in front of the pulpit, turned around, faced the congregation, and said simply, "I outlived all the sons of bitches."

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Could have SWORN that this was a repeat...but you passed every search test known to the wiley old Joke Sheriff... I was certain that Andy was gonna have to slap Barney in the back of the head...:lol:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Could have SWORN that this was a repeat...but you passed every search test known to the wiley old Joke Sheriff... I was certain that Andy was gonna have to slap Barney in the back of the head...:lol:

I searched just like you showed me Andy, before I posted it :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:

I searched just like you showed me Andy, before I posted it :lol:

the blue guys cant ever get along with each other :lmao: :cool: :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
the blue guys cant ever get along with each other :lmao: :cool: :jester:

Au contraire mon frere... We just enjoy busting each others cajones as much as we do anyone else's...and the BLUE ESPRIT DE CORPS is not so fragile so as to not withstand a few well placed shots across the bow of one-another's ship...
:banana: :cheers: :banana:

Back