• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Favor Please.

MoparDan

Reaction score
When I bought my trunk floor pans in 2011 I bought two halves. At the time I did not intend to remove the tail panel, I thought the rear cross member was in good shape but after removing the old trunk pan I found the rear crossmember was too far gone.
Would someone mind measuring the width of the floor pan from edge to edge near the tail panel, excluding the extensions so I can get my dimensions correct?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
57 and 3/4 inch from drop down to drop down. Can't get all the way to the tail panel area. Just short about three inches.

MoparDan

Reaction score
57 and 3/4 inch from drop down to drop down. Can't get all the way to the tail panel area. Just short about three inches.
Thanks Russ, that's close enough. I'm going to tack weld the two pieces together and then start using self tapping screws and clecos to hold the whole rear of the car together. With no quarters, I have to have some place to start.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
The measurement is from where the drop-down welds to the floor pan. That measurement is from each weld joint to joint.

Back