• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A new look at this blue green thing thats been going on

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I was gone for a week as you may not have noticed, and I stepped back and noticed a trend on the board. Members seem to be looking for how rare is the runner they own. So its obvious you green guys had better get the yellow paint out and see if you can get some sort of blue mix cause there seems to be an endless number of greenies :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
By-the-way......if you haven't noticed, Ray passed you on posts and he's not letting up........... :D

Thread Hijack - you know we don't go for that, Gary...stay on topic... :lol:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
It may take some time but the blabber mouth from Indiana will catch Ray in posts. Now back to the subject :D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
It may take some time but the blabber mouth from Indiana will catch Ray in posts. Now back to the subject :D
OOps Ray is at 7.28 posts per day and Gary is at 5.55. And Rays are quality posts, just ask him :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
69hemibeep said:
OOps Ray is at 7.28 posts per day and Gary is at 5.55. And Rays are quality posts, just ask him :jester:

Somebody has come back in rare form...got some pent up energy from all that time in the motor home, do we...??? :lol:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
69hemibeep said:

Somebody has come back in rare form...got some pent up energy from all that time in the motor home, do we...??? :lol:

He's got someone to talk to now that he might win an argument with...... :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
:jester:[/quote]
He's got someone to talk to now that he might win an argument with...... :lmao:[/quote]
Get back in jail :D

69rrvert

Reaction score
Yellow is good :thumbsup: , blue would be nice as well, but green :puke: (LOL). I have not been around in a while so I am trying to find my place on here again. Thanks - 69rrvert

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69rrvert said:
Yellow is good :thumbsup: , blue would be nice as well, but green :puke: (LOL). I have not been around in a while so I am trying to find my place on here again. Thanks - 69rrvert

I'd say your right on track.... :lol:

69rrvert

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69rrvert said:

I'd say your right on track.... :lol:

Moving up one rung at a time :stab: . Thanks - 69rrvert

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69rrvert said:

I would be fine with my yellow if the guy that had painted it had remembered one important step in the prep proces.....sand the old paint down SMOOOTHLY first. Of course all the old farts here will never notice the flaws in my paint unless there dog tells them they are there...... :pot: ...and none of Team Blue has yet to stand up and win me over by taking me up on my offer of letting them laydown some B5 on 'ol Yeller :blah: :jester:

mcmopar

Reaction score
69rrvert said:

I'd say you need to keep looking! :jester: :jester:

Back