• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED A-Pillar Trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Looking for the passenger side A-pillar trim in very nice condition with no cracks,broken area and no repairs made.

I had a very nice one but, it's in afew pieces now. :facepalm:

Any color will work as I will paint the very popular GREEN... :yesnod:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
If I had one you couldn't have it. That would be A-pillar abuse painting it green :acme::jester:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Just for you Bob I hope I can find one in blue just so I can paint it green..........:lol::lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and I will be on a quest for all things blue to make green........

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:basketcase:it had to be said...glad it wasn't me....

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Bill, you're not moving shingles again are you?:lol:

Nope not a chance in that ever happing again Harold!!!

On a good note I got the newly restored carb back and all I need to do is put the dash pot on and install it and should be able to get the Runner running as I have a date with a body man in Sept to fix the door and 1/4 panel to get it back looking like no shingle bundle ever touched the car..:yesnod: :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Nope not a chance in that ever happing again Harold!!!

On a good note I got the newly restored carb back and all I need to do is put the dash pot on and install it and should be able to get the Runner running as I have a date with a body man in Sept to fix the door and 1/4 panel to get it back looking like no shingle bundle ever touched the car..:yesnod: :lol:

TVs and shingles

droptop

Reaction score
Dave all I do now is just grin and shrug my new shoulders as what else can ya do it's done and over with.

Yep, that's your choices. You either cry about it or laugh about it. We all have done things like this, and what else would a bunch of guys like us have to poke each other about. :yesnod:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ray is after B7 parts you better not mess those up

Yes, still looking for a pristine driver's side A-Pillar trim in B7. Kick panels too. I have a couple of blue kick panel sets, but none of the them are of the quality that I am looking for.

I do have a mint driver's side A-Pillar trim in F8 that I would be willing to trade for an equally pristine B7 version. If nothing turns up I'll be dyeing the green one blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back