• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A quick ride

MadBird69

Reaction score
Nothing special.. just took the bird out for a quick ride today. Decided to strap the antiquated video cam to the dash. With the weather turning, just trying to keep it on the road as long as I can. Once the salt trucks hit and they brine the roads, it's game over and the bird goes into hibernation till spring. Santa will be bringing it new rotors and pads for Christmas, however.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkIkOU1Kmb4&feature=youtu.be

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
thanks for the ride! I need to get mine out, but Pittsburgh is calling for a rain/snow.freezing rain mix tomorrow night so it may be too late.

MadBird69

Reaction score
Basket - you're on the other side of the state.... I'm about 45 mins. NW of Philly, so we're both in the same boat. We had about an inch of snow on Thursday night, but it wasnt enough to bring out the salt trucks. But based on what they're saying, we're gonna be in for another rough winter. Supposed to be sunny tomorrow, so I'll have it out again chewing through a few more gallons ;) Enjoy it while we can!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Nice ride. I notice that your car has the small inboard fender signal lights. Those are unusual on a RR unless that car was originally a Satellite. But I take it that your car is an RM car and not a RB on the vin?

MadBird69

Reaction score
Yep, its an RM car. Was one of the first things I needed to know before I bought it.

Back