• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A12 Ad...

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I was nosing around on FBBO this morning looking for a build sheet thread that had been moved to the "trash" because it got a little bit too heated according to one of the Mods there. I couldn't find it so I conducted a search for the word trash in hopes of finding out how to view it. Imagine my surprise when the original for sale ad for my RR popped up because the original hood was "total trash".... Thought you guys might find it somewhat interesting too so I coped and pasted it here... The original post was dated July 8, 2008 and exactly one month later she was on a trailer making her way to Florida...

Ray

A-12 runner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real deal 69 1/2 six pack road runner RM21M9A
This is the only B5 4 speed sedan A-12 runner on the registry
I've owned this car for 10 years, and it has always been a Texas car. NOM, but numbers matching 4 speed and original 4.10 Dana. Runs and drives. I rebuilt the front end and brakes so I could drive it. New Legendary interior (except for door panels) included.

This car is a total stripper from the factory. No rear arm rests, colored front arm rest bezels, bargain basement steering wheel, and radio "delete". Still has the no hole fender. All original sheet metal. Hood was total trash, so I have a new one (not one of those lite weight racing pieces). Will probably need patches on lower quarters, but that's it. Floors and trunk are SOLID!

Car is complete except for fast idle solenoid and Prestolite.
Intake, carbs, exhaust manifolds, "H" wheels, 054, and that $2000+ breather assembly are all there. This is THE car to restore.

26 pics here:
http://www.moparpics.com/gallery/vie...mName=album216

Located just south of Ft.Worth.
Serious only please $45K
Might consider other Mopar or AMC in part trade

817-602-5389

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
That has some good parts :thumbsup: I quit reading that thread before it got heated, did I miss anything :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I quit reading that thread before it got heated, did I miss anything :jester:

You mean the one with the 16 yr old kid (426HemiCharger) and Darryl (696pack) duking it out over the kid's planned build sheet decoder, right? I don't know if you missed anything or not! That was why I was trying to find it. I went to St. Augustine on Tues. & Weds. and didn't have computer access. Darryl sent me a PM while I was away so I went looking for it only to find out that it had vaporized... Tem says it is still available for reading but I can't figure out how to get to it...if you do, let me know...

:jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
Now how does a build sheet decoder turn into a heated debate? :crazy:

Quite easily actually, when one of the combatants is 16 years old. He's simply not wise enough yet to realize that he doesn't know enough, doesn't have a sufficiently large database, and doesn't have enough MoPar Credibility to author such a publication... Add to that questioning the credibility of some pretty knowledgeable MoPar folks and the "maturity" of one of the Mods and it's "GAME ON!"...

Ray

Back