• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adding to the fleet

moparchris

Reaction score
Nicely done man! I love the second gen RR. I had a 383 4 speed car and I regret selling it!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
nice Harlod! Hope it works out. a buddy of mine has a B5 '71. My first mopar was a '73 340 4 speed(green of course)

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:worship: :worship: :worship:

Black with black stripes...and poverty caps...SWEET! I love the '71's and '72's. Back one into a parking space at a nightime cruise-in and flip on the parking lights and those b*tches just look SINISTER...especially in TX9...

Doesn't that give you a RR of every body style now, Harold? You da man!!!

If you can find her twin with a 4-speed I get first dibs... :D

Congrats! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:jester:

BARRY JACKPOT

Reaction score
Love it, the chargers look shit in the fuselage body shape but the roadrunners are spot on top work.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Looks like a great car Harold! Ray beat me to the question, is that the last one you need to complete all the years of Roadrunners?

droptop

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Looks like a great car Harold! Ray beat me to the question, is that the last one you need to complete all the years of Roadrunners?

I only have 4 of the 13 to reach my goal. '69 '71 '75 and '80. But that is 1 of each body style. :cheers:

I drove it home this evening. :banana: Don't have any time to play with my new toy as we are leaving at 4 am to go on the Power Tour. I will check in from time to time this week if the hotel has a computer available. I will be taking a lot of pictures. See you all in about a week or so.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
droptop said:
'69 '71 '75 and '80. But that is 1 of each body style. :cheers:

That's what I thought... :thumbsup:

I'd really like to have a '70 and or '71 to add to my collection...RR or GTX... I passed on a really decent driver quality '71 B5 GTX 440-4, 4-speed, 3.54 Dana, blue interior car a few years ago...bone-stock except for a set of flowmasters. The car was at the swap meet in Moultrie, GA and the guy had driven it down from Tennessee...and he was willing to deal...even Mrs. ACME sometimes reminds me of what a dumba$$ mistake that was... :leave: In my defense I will add that I did not own Bambi at that point and still wanted to fulfill a lifelong dream of A12 ownership...and this was always in the back of my mind whenever I looked at anything. However, if it had been a 440-6 it probably would have been a done deal...

Back