• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Air Grabber Seal

Collin

Reaction score
Ordered a new air grabber to air filter seal from Herbs Mopar. They sent me a PG classics part which is stamped "made in China". The part not only looks awful (sloppy paint all over metal braces, metal pulling out of rubber), but it does not line up with any holes. I ordered a seal from Dales Cuda shop and he guaranteed me with utmost confidence it would be great or money back.... So we will see how this one works out.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Collin

Reaction score
Dales Cuda shop seal is excellent. Looks great, has right contours and shape, fits dead on and made in USA.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I've got stuff from Dale's before. He's up by my Dad's.

NJRR

Reaction score
I just bought a new battery cable from Dales for my 70 RR. I'll post a review when I swap out the old one. Needs to warm up a little tho. Was in the 30's here this weekend :(

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
we got down to loow 20s and snow Saturday and Sunday...just enough to bring the salt trucks back out.

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
That is surprising from Herbs never have that issue with them, wonder what happened? maybe Herbs just wanted to get the sale and got it from PG classic chinese junk yard? If you ever go for Herbs interior paint, get 2-3 or more cans he will combine shipping, and his paint is the best I have used so far, it's a good flat that soaks in the material very well and comes out well when dry, I'm not a paint guy so its hard to explain.

Back