• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Antenna question

Texastopgun

Reaction score

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
The antennae in the rear is an old customizing thing left over from the fifties/sixties. It's not stock. Most likely someone added a radio and decided to put the antenna in the rear. It's easier than removing the fender splash panel too.

IMHO, the antenna is just one of the many things that are wrong with that car if you are concerned with originality.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I was going to pick it apart but lets just say its nice looking and Id drive it, but its far from correct if that's what your after

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
not a bad looking car, even with the nit picking stuff, but gawd make them take the belt molding off!!:puke:

ArmyInspector

Reaction score
that molding is god awful and personally that color is awful, butterscotch, who paints a car that color. Got to the love the RR decals everywhere.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Butterscotch is a love/hate. I can't say I'd want that color myself, but with the right wheels and such it looks good in person.

Back