• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any 76-80 owners here?

MoparDan

Reaction score
Have a 77 myself any other F body road runners on here?

View attachment 36083
I had a 77. Mine was the same color, had T tops and 360. Seeing this picture is bitter sweet. Traded in my 1969 1/2 A 12 Super Bee for it. Hindsight, right? I traded in my 77 for 79 Corvette. That car was so slow it couldn't get out of it's own way. I bought it because I was on orders to Germany and I wanted a Corvette on the Autobahn. I sold the Vette to a German.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
It is a runner so like them all. But when the change came in 71 to the body style it just did not look like a runner to me. But over the years have gotten use to them. Had 73 charger and it did not look like the 68 or 69 ones. But I had one. Now I am a proud owner of a true 69 runner. Even though it is just a 383 RM car with four speed. Just Could not find a Hemi even after searching. So, life goes on and love driving the car. :beep:

MoparDan

Reaction score
It is a runner so like them all. But when the change came in 71 to the body style it just did not look like a runner to me. But over the years have gotten use to them. Had 73 charger and it did not look like the 68 or 69 ones. But I had one. Now I am a proud owner of a true 69 runner. Even though it is just a 383 RM car with four speed. Just Could not find a Hemi even after searching. So, life goes on and love driving the car. :beep:
I liked my 77 and if I still had it I would swap in a 383. As far as finding a Hemi they are easily available, I can't afford any of them :lol:

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
My buddy Steve has had a couple of black with gold stripes R.R.'s, several Volares and Aspens. My brother in law also had an orange with silver stripes Aspen R/T. All were E58 360 cars.

Back