• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any opinions on aftermarket dash pads?

A31PKG

Reaction score
I've used Just Dashes, and they do a great job...When considering cost & turn-around time, I was curious about what is currently being offered by the after-market....I know of at least two vendors that are selling repop dash pads - both are currently on ebay, and I'm not sure who supplies Year-one... Anyone have any comments? Thanks

droptop

Reaction score
BE&A brought the repop to the market. I bought a red one last year. Fit and finish look good.
:thumbsup:

A31PKG

Reaction score
Thanks, I've been very pleased with their products thusfar, but I was not aware that they offered dashpads...
Very cool....
:cheers:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
droptop said:
BE&A brought the repop to the market. I bought a red one last year. Fit and finish look good.
:thumbsup:

same here from Mike only I got the one "Green" pad.

A31PKG

Reaction score
Mine's original too, and still very soft...It's a shame someone drilled holes through it for a dash mounted tach...

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A31PKG said:
Mine's original too, and still very soft...It's a shame someone drilled holes through it for a dash mounted tach...

Yep...and it happened a lot back in the day... :leave:

A31PKG

Reaction score
I still have the bracket... it was specially formed to fit around the pad...it may have been offered as an attachment or mounting accessory by Sun? It is definitely not home-made... Got the original Super Tach too.... Day two mods are cool but as this project has progressed, I've kinda slipped away from that direction....

Back