• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any way to get a new broadcast sheet

nicanor

Reaction score
When we rebuilt the car we did not find a broadcast sheet. Is there any way to get another broadcast sheet reconstructed?

Thanks,
Barry

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
No way can you get all the info needed to make a legit one. And since they are the holy grail of these cars, to get caught with a fake would throw a cloud of doubt over your hole car. I do know a guy that makes them and he is pretty much poo pooed on all the sites, not a bad guy just a bad practice.

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Didn't Galen Grovier do that type of doc for a fee? But I hear now he has stopped for a while?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
bigmanjbmopar said:
Didn't Galen Grovier do that type of doc for a fee? But I hear now he has stopped for a while?
eft h
I've heard that too! His long time assistant is no longer working for him.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score

A31PKG

Reaction score
Please dont take this the wrong way, but the MOPAR hobby generally views a build sheet in two ways: original or fake. There is no "reproduction". In other words, a car would actually be more desireable with no build sheet, as opposed to a non-original one. Even if you had an original fender tag and window sticker, it would still be difficult to reproduce a build sheet with 100% accuracy.
:cents:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A31PKG said:
Please dont take this the wrong way, but the MOPAR hobby generally views a build sheet in two ways: original or fake. There is no "reproduction". In other words, a car would actually be more desireable with no build sheet, as opposed to a non-original one. Even if you had an original fender tag and window sticker, it would still be difficult to reproduce a build sheet with 100% accuracy.
:cents:

Well stated, Craig. Could not agree more.

I'd just let this one go, Barry... :cents:

Back