• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone going to MATS this next weekend?

Mopar Vince

Reaction score
I am thinking of possibly taking the VERT-BIRD out to sell.

If nothing else a drive in a convertible roadrunner from SoCal to Vegas could be fun right?

Word on the street in SoCal is that the prices on anything Mopar have doubled and are selling fast even at those prices.

Maybe it;'s time to liquidate the vert and start my Superbird restomod street/racecar project that I have been imagineering for awhile....

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Yep, but Im not bringing my car, just going to park the motor home track side and enjoy. There is a slim chance I might get the car over to spring fling though.

Mopar Vince

Reaction score
MoPower cruise from SoCal details

http://www.matslv.com/events/mopower-cruise/#CA

From Southern California

MATS-2015

Thursday the 26th

Leave Glendora Dodge at 12:30 pm and make your way to Interstate 15 stopping for fuel at the Flying J in Barstow; scheduled fuel stop is planned for 3:00 pm allowing 45 minutes at the Flying J.

Leave Barstow at 3:45 pm headed to Las Vegas. Arrive at the Cannery prior to 7 pm.

Contact

Matt Deane
mdeane@glendoradodge.com
Phone# 909-599-9300

unnamed.jpg

Mopar Vince

Reaction score
that means get that beautiful runner of yours out there and apply some rubber undercoating to the fenders behind the rear wheels the way the Chrysler engineers intended.
Thats what that means.
here is a picture in case it helps.

road runner burnin.jpg

Back