• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone going to St Louis this weekend?

droptop

Reaction score
What will you driving? I am going to take the '71 if the weather looks good. SST truck if it looks bad.

71rr1.jpg

97sst.jpg

droptop

Reaction score
Solid Gold is still looking good. I will post the rest of the pictures later on this week when I have some free time.

solid gold.jpg

droptop

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
how good or big was the event , i heard it was suppost to be an all makes event ??

Thee NSS and drag racing was all makes but the car show was all Mopar. Let's just say it was a little disapointing.....we left at 2 pm and we had walked the entire show, swap, and midway 2 times, along with watching a couple hours of racing.

steve.f

Reaction score
big disappointment not a lot of racers, very few vendors, and not as many show cars. Solid gold has amazing deatail had too of taken best of show.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
droptop said:
Solid Gold is still looking good. I will post the rest of the pictures later on this week when I have some free time.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

solid gold

Reaction score
It was nice to see you again Droptop! It turned out to be a nice weekend for me anyway. I was awarded a Top 20 for Sat. & then on Sun. I won my class & also was awarded (Bestof Show) I'll tell you, I was almost tearing up when I was called out for that one. Those awards are very special to me. Also won 2 nice Mopar jackets (embroidered) that will be sent to my house & a t-shirt for people's recognition award. Next month is the Cheby show & in July is the Ford deal. So if you win a 1-2-3 in any of these shows, you are eligible to come back in
Aug.(9-11) for the All American show & enter into the Challenge Class to win $$$$. I believe the show is open to any vehicle even though you didn't compete in any of the 3 shows. Here are a few pics

1-IMG_0200.JPG

2-IMG_0203.JPG

3-IMG_0209.JPG

solid gold

Reaction score
here's one more pic. That 74 Challenger was the one that was done on Spike tv Search & Restore show, it took Best of Show Modified. A dark blue 68 GTX that was next to me on the other side took Best of Show Stock.

4-IMG_0210.JPG

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
solid gold said:
It was nice to see you again Droptop! It turned out to be a nice weekend for me anyway. I was awarded a Top 20 for Sat. & then on Sun. I won my class & also was awarded (Bestof Show) I'll tell you, I was almost tearing up when I was called out for that one. Those awards are very special to me. Also won 2 nice Mopar jackets (embroidered) that will be sent to my house & a t-shirt for people's recognition award. Next month is the Cheby show & in July is the Ford deal. So if you win a 1-2-3 in any of these shows, you are eligible to come back in
Aug.(9-11) for the All American show & enter into the Challenge Class to win $$$$. I believe the show is open to any vehicle even though you didn't compete in any of the 3 shows. Here are a few pics
Did you leave a trophy for anyone else :lol:

V269

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
solid gold said:
Did you leave a trophy for anyone else :lol:
That's what I was thinking too. Great job and well done. Beautiful car. :beep:

Back