• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anyone know where I can get a set of set medallions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rr68

Reaction score
Seeking seat medallions, Car is ready for the interior but can't seem to locate any! someone has to have a set . were used in the 68/69 RRs Bench and bucket black inlay prefered. Thanks

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Unfortunately, the ones for '68 are a one year deal. :brickwall:
I remember I went through this back in 1996 when I had my seats redone.
They were missing after the seats were redone sometime in the 80's by the original owner.

I found mine in a goat-shit infested junk yard down in York, PA. The car stunk from the goats the guy had running around the yard, it was unreal.
I cut them out of a 1968 Satellite wagon. I am sorry to say, you might have a tough time. I have never seen them repopped and 90% of restored '68 cars don't have them on the seat backs......

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
If you are referring to the medallions for a 1968 Road Runner, then no, he doesn't have them.
The Road Runner with Decor Package has two medallions per seat back (8 per car).
The one krusinmoons has is for a sport Satellite or Fury - it's one medallion between the rear seat backs.

Here is what they look like, mine are maroon which match my interior.

[attachment=0:3fu9prkj]seat medallions 2.jpg[/attachment:3fu9prkj]

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Geez.. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think those medalions were used on 68 and 69's. They are in a different spot, but I think they are the same.

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
The '69 medallions are a little more flat and wider. Guys, there are very few things I am certain of, but this.....

I went through HELL to find the ones for my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back