• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

April Fools Day Pranks

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mrs. ACME has "MSN" set up as our home page on the home computer. Just a few moments ago when I logged on I was greeted by an article on pranks for tomorrow. I've cut and pasted two computer pranks that I liked... Enjoy! :D

1) Wait for a colleague to leave his desk, open the Bing or Google homepage and click the “language tools” link to the right of the search bar. Scroll a third of the way down the page and change the interface language. Select the “Bork, bork, bork” setting and he’ll get semi-comprehensible gibberish that mimics the Swedish Chef on The Muppets. Other fun options include Pirate, Elmer Fudd and Hacker.

2) Have a bro or sis who uses Microsoft Word a lot? Open the program and click on “Autocorrect” under the “Tools” tab. Change the settings so that funny words like “bric-a-brack” or “collywobbles” appear when he or she types a common word, like “the” or “and.” You can also make it so that every time your sibling types his or her name, “Captain Cool Beans” or an equally embarrassing moniker comes up.

:jester:

Back