• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are we allowed to post a car this another web site 4 sale???

62BT409

Reaction score
Not for the purpose of selling the vehicle, but to ask what other people think about the car and how it is being sold?
Thankx
JB

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I don't care as long as its reasonable. That is you don't have to sign in etc. to view the ad or download anything.

If its a car you have for sale, post it in the "for sale" section. If its something you are considering buying, then go ahead and post it here. We do that with ebay stuff all the time and I've even posted something from another site that I know we had guys looking for.

moparchris

Reaction score
I will say that is pretty expensive considering that it has a non original engine/trans/rear combo, black engine compartment, wrong color, and dirty interior. However if you have to have a pink 70 Road Runner convertible its a real one and the chances of finding another one is slim. I did see another factory pink 70 Road Runner convert that needed a resto but was numbers matching for $25k a couple of years ago. That car will need a complete resto and correct all its inaccuracies. I guess my point is if I am going to spend Hemi Road Runner money on a 383 car I would expect it to be perfect, this car is far from it.

mcmopar

Reaction score
While it is indeed a rare color, after viewing the pics I don't think that alone makes it worth 75K. To get the most for the car it should have the original drivetrain engine, transmission and rear end). And while it looks great outside it needs a TON of work under the hood and on the underside of the car. This is where the car loses its value big time. IMO I wouldn't think it would be more than 25K in its present state. If it were an original, highly optioned 440-6BBL or HEMI car in a lot better shape underneath it would be worth the asking price.

62BT409

Reaction score
My $.02 worth is.....it's far from the dollar amount that they are asking. With the condition of the car, I would be at 35K...maybe. At least clean the damn thing up if want high dollar.

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
I have a friend that has a 70 pink roadrunner,all orig, but not a vert,he bought it off the family of the orig owner,he was going to restore it but now hes talking of selling for 5grand .
is it worth it?( needs rear frame ,trunk floor and 1/4s

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
That's a lot of money for a car that needs a lot of work.

If that car was finished correctly or better yet, original, then it might be worth that much, but even that is questionable.

moparstuart

Reaction score
its not worth the money as is , but a very very rare mopar , they made very very few 70 RR converts and even less pink cars , combine the two this is a super rare car . Done correctly yes it worth the 75k but not in this condition . 2 cents

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
way too much for that car. for even half that, it better be all original, and needing nothing more than gas in the tank.

mannye

Reaction score
Yep. Waaay too much. It will need about 20K invested in it (if someone is doing it for you) to get into the 75K range. And then with the original transmission and rear end missing, the original collector crowd will probably not even consider it at that price.

Will it eventually be worth 75K? Who knows? Maybe 5 years ago you could have gotten 75K for it if you had put it next to a hemi-Cuda recreation! (I love the spin word for "clone"...lol)

Back