• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I only see the small one on the left by your user name

69383RR

Reaction score
I think the small one means you have replied to a post at one point or another , just be glad you didn't get stuck with the envelops lol.

moparmonk

Reaction score
OK, I just learned something.... But however I think it was the little aforementioned envelopes that were mentioned. You say that my avatar should be in that little small box? Joey? Joey?

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Im not sure what your asking exactly.

The avatar that you see is that of the thread starter. If you participated in the thread, then your avatar appears small on the bottom right. You can see below, I participated in this thread. Only you will see the little avatar.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

moparmonk

Reaction score
Thanks Joey. I understand now. I see the avatar of the person who started the thread, but a small box with the generic out-line of a would be avatar. Not mine. Is that maybe the envelope that 69383RR was referencing?

moparmonk

Reaction score
Just FYI Joey, I do have a checkmark and a circle that is also in the list of threads that shows I am involved in the thread. Does this help any?

moparmonk

Reaction score
Sorry, I am still trying to understand this. I understand that the larger avatar is that of the thread starter. I think I understand that the smaller box is supposed to be that of me or anyone who has participated in the thread. I do have a smaller box in the lower corner indicating that I have participated in the thread, however, it is not my avatar. It is a generic outline of a head. (almost as if it does not know what avatar to put in the box) Is it a setting or something I have not done correctly on my profile or something? I hope this helps describe the problem

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Sorry, I am still trying to understand this. I understand that the larger avatar is that of the thread starter. I think I understand that the smaller box is supposed to be that of me or anyone who has participated in the thread. I do have a smaller box in the lower corner indicating that I have participated in the thread, however, it is not my avatar. It is a generic outline of a head. (almost as if it does not know what avatar to put in the box) Is it a setting or something I have not done correctly on my profile or something? I hope this helps describe the problem

It is only on threads that you (and only you) have participated in. Your avatar won't appear in the little box. It's not supposed to. The avatar of whoever started the thread will appear in the larger box and that is right too.

Back