• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

awanttobe Intro

awanttobe

Reaction score
My father has owned this car since I was born. Has been not well taken care of,but would like to find someone to take the challenge of restoring it for me at a slow pace so I would be able to pay for it gradually.
I guess I need a few more words, Not sure what else is needed? My dad had good intentions of getting it fixed up for me by the time I was 16, I am now going on 43. My younger brother said he got to drive it, jealous. I would really love to get this car restored and place in the hands of my father, or if he passes before then put it in memory of my father.
Please anyone in the area or not to far respond, FYI, I do not get on the computer very often, not in my job description.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio. you don't say in your post, but I'm guessing your car is a road runner? could you give some details and post a pic or three?

Back