• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Back in the saddle. Finally!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Well, the weather finally held off, there were a few sprinkles thought, and we finally got in the first Mopar cruise of the year. They feature a different model each week with this one being, The Birds, and the Bees. Two of those cars get special parking. I was lucky to share that with the Super Bee you see here. Overall it was a good turnout tonight. It wll only get better.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Man, I really like the look of those '67 Plymouth B-Bodies. I know you can't put all that much tire under them in the back end but there is just something about them. Nice and compact without too much wasted space. Thanks for posting those pics.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Some nice cars. Steve you said you like the 67s, we went to a big cruise yesterday there was a 67 GTX black vert red interior 4spd, great car somebody didnt take a camera :toetap:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Looking at the pics dont your trees back east get leaves :lmao:
Give it another few weeks, some of the trees are just starting to grow them now. Not only that but from what I heard on the news this morning, our temps are about half what some of your area is at.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
Looking at the pics dont your trees back east get leaves :lmao:
Give it another few weeks, some of the trees are just starting to grow them now. Not only that but from what I heard on the news this morning, our temps are about half what some of your area is at.
Yeh I think summer started today :yesnod:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
John69RR said:
I like the special parking promo, Birds & Bees. :thumbsup:
Something different is featured each week. Like next week it's the cars of the late fifties, another for C- bodies, multi carb night, another for Hemi cars. He's got a new one this year called Fish Fry, Barracudas, and Cudas, well, I think you get the idea. And for me the best thing is NO imports, they get turned away! This cruise was started with the idea of providing a place for us to gather and BS about our cars or anything else we want. There is no music, or prizes given out. Just like it was when these cars were new and people would gather somewhere. It is open to all other makes and there are always some nice brand-X cars there also. And always, a good time is had.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
looks like it was a good time. Thanks for sharing
Steve. I like the '66&'67 B Bodies too.

moparmoose3

Reaction score
those are some sweet rides. my last car was a '66 dodge coronet 500 i loved that car. just no wheel space :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Well, the weather finally held off, there were a few sprinkles thought, and we finally got in the first Mopar cruise of the year. They feature a different model each week with this one being, The Birds, and the Bees. Two of those cars get special parking. I was lucky to share that with the Super Bee you see here. Overall it was a good turnout tonight. It wll only get better.

Sounds like a great time Steve!

Too bad that Bee had its poverty caps stolen... :lmao:
Yeah, yeah, I know... :leave:

:jester:

John69RR

Reaction score
A few years ago during a visit back home, a buddy and I went to a cruise hosted by a local club and they would have a feature vehicle/manufacturer each week. The show was on Tuesday night and the turn out was great, over 100 cars. The featured vehicles were parked in the first two rows of the parking lot.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

Sounds like a great time Steve!

Too bad that Bee had its poverty caps stolen... :lmao:
Yeah, yeah, I know... :leave:

:jester:
Now if there was anyone who should know better!!!!! :devil: :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
looks like it was a good time. Thanks for sharing
Steve. I like the '66&'67 B Bodies too.
I like those years also. Even now when I look to see what's out there I always check out those years.

Back