• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Back up Light wiring. HELP

Collin

Reaction score
So I have run the engine wiring harness and need help. The purple and black wire that connects to the top module on the bulk head runs down to the transmission to the reverse light connector. How exactly does this route? Does it go down the inner fender like the speedo cable or does it go behind the motor? I know it runs to the wire looms on top of the trans... Any help is appreciated.

Could someone also please post how the wires all run down the drivers side inner fender to the frame rail mounted wire loom? (Starter cables, brake block wire etc). Just want to make sure I have it squared away correctly.

Collin

Reaction score
Thanks... Yeah took a while to figure out just how it was supposed to go. Do you have any pictures of the wiring on the driver side inner fender where it drops down to the starter etc?

Back