• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BFG T/A radials..like? love? hate?

woodwiz

Reaction score
Always have liked the t/a’s with the smaller block lettering. Just seems like a classic for my classic. You guys like,love or hate them and why???

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
They look grate on a car for that classic look. My day was M/T tires and that we ran a track and road tire. Sort of a slick with tread to legal on the road. Think a lot of guy's like copper tires. But what ever makes you happy go for it. Russ.

droptop

Reaction score
Hate them. Harsh ride, poor traction, and the letters will not stay white. The last tires I bought were the Cooper Cobra Radials and love them.

Ranger

Reaction score
I had a set on my car when I bought it. Lots of tread left, but had a belt separate a couple hundred miles from home. Limped home on the interstate at 55 MPH with the flashers on. Maybe a fluke, but that was enough for me. I'm on Coopers now.

woodwiz

Reaction score
A lot of bad reviews on the t/a’s,like so many things of the past…they just aren’t making them like they use to. Too bad! I have the BFg silvertown redlines on the car now…really like those,but very spendy and they are coming up on 9yrs old,but seem fine. No weather checking,lots of tread.

Back